Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Unable to establish connection with server
shm
I installed Teamsite today and while i am trying to log in i m getting this error message.
The HTTP port was set to 82 not the default 80.
Kindly help me resolve the issue.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Look in your iw.cfg. There is a setting there for which port you want the iw-webd service to bind to. I don't recall the exact setting off the top of my head, but it should be pretty obvious. I can't imagine why it would be on port 82 unless you set it to that during the install.
nipper
You probably set the port for TS to use to be 82 instead of 80 which is the default.
try going to servername:82 and see if you get TS.
I have never tried using TS on a non-standard port, but you may get it to work
moonkhanna
80 is the recommended port. Why do you want to use 82 at all? Are there any other application running on 80?
shm
port number 80 was busy so i changed it to 82.
I uninstalled the Teamsite & Reinstalled it. This time it worked with port 80.
Thanks.
Migrateduser
Did you go ahead and change the port for whatever had been bound to port 80? If not, you may have a race condition where whichever service/daemon starts first grabs the port and the other is unable to start because it can't.
DhirajJha
.....and before uninstallation did you try "servername:82"? If yes then please share the result!