Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Link from flash is not opening in IE7.0
sonal84
Hi,
My page has a flash file which leads to a hyperlink. When I click on it, nothing is displayed on the new window. This is working fine on IE6.0 but not in IE7.0.
I am using Livesite2.2.1 and Teamsite6.5.
Any pointers to this will be a great help.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Hi
I am also facing similar problem,actually when i was publishing a site using workflow "publish livesite content" on IE 7 or Mozilla 2.0 it shows an javascript error but on IE 6 it's working fine.
So , I m not sure but their are certain components/features of livesite that are
not supported in IE 7 or firefox.It does'nt mean that our code has problem,its may be an configuration issue.........
tec_iwov
livesite currently supports only IE6. there will be compatibility work done for FF as part of 3.1.