Hi kumar,I have found out my mistake. Missing to fill the values(255) of datalength column, leads that issue. Anyhave still I got some errors, which are listed below. And please find the attachment, both deployment config and dbschema file for you ref.New Error:ENG: 2008-07-10 15:07:37 GMT+05:30 GMT+05:30 Begin logfile [C:\Interwoven\OpenDeployNG\log\DD\src.ddconfig301.sample3.servername.to.database.log] ---------ENG: 2008-07-10 15:07:37 GMT+05:30 GMT+05:30 Job ID=m51 Deployment=DD/ddconfig301ENG: 2008-07-10 15:07:37 GMT+05:30 GMT+05:30 DataDeploy Version is 6.1.1.0.0ENG: 2008-07-10 15:07:37 GMT+05:30 GMT+05:30 Owner started the deployment is servername\sysadminENG: 2008-07-10 15:07:37 GMT+05:30 GMT+05:30 DD args iwdd="sample3" cfg=C:\Interwoven\OpenDeployNG\conf\DD\ddconfig3.xml need-result=yes depuuid=d3ef0a10-4e63-11dd-a8fe-efeea6454879 leglabel=database ENG: 2008-07-10 15:07:37 GMT+05:30 GMT+05:30 Proceed to execute the database deploymentDBD: Deployment : sample3DBD: ERROReployment not foundDBD: ERROR:ERROR: Unable to determine operation modeDBD: ### IWDataDeploy FAILED ###DBD: ### Sending result ###ENG: 2008-07-10 15:07:37 GMT+05:30 GMT+05:30 Database deployment execution returned 1ENG: 2008-07-10 15:07:37 GMT+05:30 GMT+05:30 <<< Completed database deployment Invocation>>>ENG: 2008-07-10 15:07:37 GMT+05:30 GMT+05:30 Manifest path is C:/Interwoven/OpenDeployNG/log/DD/src.ddconfig301.sample3.PUNITPSEZ120849D.to.database.log.mfENG: 2008-07-10 15:07:37 GMT+05:30 GMT+05:30 Got Manifest object com.interwoven.od.adapter.delivery.base.IWODManifest@16555f7ENG: 2008-07-10 15:07:37 GMT+05:30 GMT+05:30 fHasFailedItems is set to trueENG: 2008-07-10 15:07:38 GMT+05:30 GMT+05:30 Published leg event depUuid=[d3ef0a10-4e63-11dd-a8fe-efeea6454879] legLabel=[database] nextUuid=[null] nextDep=[null]ENG: 2008-07-10 15:07:38 GMT+05:30 GMT+05:30 Job ID=m51 Deployment leg=database Elapsed Time=94 ms <<<ENG: 2008-07-10 15:07:38 GMT+05:30 GMT+05:30 End logfile [C:\Interwoven\OpenDeployNG\log\DD\src.ddconfig301.sample3.servername.to.database.log]If you know the answer for this issue, please reply.Regards,Dhinesh.
Hi jrandallnyc,Thanks for your kind information. I have cleared all the errors except value from field. Still it shows the same value both in dbschema and config files, when I created through UI.value-from-field="Demo/0/Namevalue-from-field="Age"value-from-field="EmployeeID"value-from-field="Department"Anyhave manually I edited on both files, but still the values from DCR not updated in my database. I have attached my log files and DCR source file with this for ref,. Could you please check it and reply.Thanks and Regards,Dhinesh.
...DBD: area=/default/main/MCity/WORKAREA/Dhinesh WA/templatedata/categorydhinesh/PresentationDhinesh[color=red]/presentation[/color]DBD: /default/main/MCity/WORKAREA/Dhinesh WA/templatedata/categorydhinesh/PresentationDhinesh/presentation/templatedata/categorydhinesh/PresentationDhineshDBD: Generate DirectoryContents start:Fri Jul 11 12:20:15 GMT+05:30 2008DBD: Generate DirectoryContents end :Fri Jul 11 12:20:16 GMT+05:30 2008DBD: Path not found -- interpret as 'NotPresent'...
teamsite.version
Hi Ghoti,Thanks a lot for this response. Even if I change the path as "area=/default/main/MCity/WORKAREA/DhineshWA/templatedata/categorydhinesh/PresentationDhinesh/presentation/data" still I get the same issue. My OD version is-6.1.1.I gave Area Vpathas "default/main/MCity/WORKAREA/DhineshWA/templatedata/categorydhinesh/PresentationDhinesh/presentation/data".