Well, I tried to submit a single file and TeamSite accepted it. So the file's status changed from "modified" to "normal".Additionally I checked all log files, but I couldn't find any hint, which caused this behaviour.And thanks for the idea how to fix this problem.... I guess that your formal adminstrator didn't explained in detail what he means with "bug"?Alexander
By chance, you do not run any antivirus Software against mounted Store Drive, do you?
Yes, we are using the virus software from Network Associates (McAfee) on our Windows Server, with iw-store mapped to drive Y:\.Do you have experienced problems with virus software running?Alexander
Did you change permisions on a that folder?
Please note that IWOV strongly recommends against running AV scanners directly on Y drive or iwmount.The usual suggestion is to scan Backing Store (*real* rather than *virtual* repository) in the *Detect and Report*mode only, without any modifications whatever.