Hello people, I'm getting lost in a problem...
Our server park is getting replaced by 3 new ones. The 3 old ones are windows 2000 based servers running TS 6.5, the 3 new ones are running windows server 2003 with TS 6.7.1 SP1.
The 3 old TS servers share content (in a release cycle that doesn't need explanation, for everyone's sake

) by means of a custom export script. This script deploys an edition from one TS server to the other. To keep things as clean as possible the deploy from Server A is based on a base edition on Server B, and so on... Therefore, the deploy CGI script on the source server, is looking for a list of editions on the target server. This is what my problem is on the new servers.
When I try to do this on the new servers things go wrong. I am able to access the remote target share by file explorer. I am able to access the remote target share with a Perl script directly run on the source server, but when I run it as a CGI script, I get $! value "No such file or directory" returned. In other words, I can't access (or find) the folder containing the editions in a certain branch.
Have been comparing the old setup with the new one, but I am getting lost in a wood of access rights. Also, since the remote share is the TS IFS volume I am not sure what to check, and where to adapt things. I don't even think my problem lies in there since I have remote access through filesystem and perl but not through CGI. I think it has something to do with the configuration of Apache. But since TS6.5 is shipped with Apache 1.jada and 6.7.1 with 2.0, setups are hard to compare.
A long story short...
Can anybody push me into the right direction?
Thank you in advance