<label>Teamsite<br />Form Publisher</label>
For me its displaying [html]Teamsite Forms publisher[html]dcr type xml means,are you talking about the "type" of data-capture-requirements tag.Its "content" in my case.
Yes. My dcr-type is xml so that might also have an influence on it working for me.
What is AFAIK
Labels belong to DCT, your DCR Type has nothing to do to it.*in-place <br>" trick may work for Container Labels. AFAIK you can not make multi-line Item Labels.In any case, the question has been asked few times before. I saw (and used myself) "Container" in-place HTML( CDATA Bracketing is a good idea in such case!), but not Item Label in-place
I thought I make myself clear. Let me try again:It works for the Container's Labels.It does not work for the Item's Labels.
it is a kind of unsupported tricks
It absolutely is Does not mean we can not [post=111409]exploit this hack[/post] every now and then
just don't forget to regression test the hack. As I said, I discovered that in the tagging UI it's no more. ...Actually, I don't understand why it is a big deal to support multi-coloured labels/etc. Just add an attribute to, say, label. Something like [html][/html]
Better yet, document CSS and a mechanism to change it, especially since it's already there (make_toolkit)!( As to regression, it still works in 6.7 for the DCT Container Labels. Never tried it for MDCT on any version )