Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Tagging Issues
Bhargav Coca
I am on TS 6.7.1 with MT 4.1.2. I was trying to tag few documents whihc were on teamsite using metatagger.
I did run iwmtbatch and iwmetadata respectively on a file, they ran succesfully giving the xml output when the later command was executed. I did try to do a File->Tag by checking that file from Teamsite UI, It didn't show me any tags. I guess i have missed a step or two here, can anyone guide me through the missing step. (Its been a very long time since i did this)
Do i need to get the tags from teh xml output and put them in the datacapture.cfg under iw-home?
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Hey,
Questions:
1) Are you getting tag UI at all?
2) Are you getting any error messages when you click on File->Tag
If you are getting any errors when you do a tag on a file, please check the iw-home\local\logs\iwui\servletd_out.log and paste the exception which might help us to figure out what needs to be done.
cheers!
Migrateduser
If you are sucessfully getting the .imd from MetaTagger for the file, but you are not seeing values appear in the TagUI the most likely cause is that your iw-home/local/config/datacature.cfg for the tagUI does not match your field name in MetaTagger.
Another way to evaluate this is to look at the TagUI in TeamSite for the file. Are you seeing the Suggest and Suggest All buttons for the MetaTagger enabled fields? If not, then one of two things - if not, fields have the suggest button, then perhaps TS is not seeing MT - take a look at your iw.cfg file.
If you see the button for some but not all the MT fields then you most likely have a field name matching issue.