Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Publish Livesite Content
Faizi
Hi,
Can any guide the complete process of Livesite workflow: Publish Livesite Content. Because i have configured OpenDeploy and BlogSite as per as guide. But it doesn't work. Site doesn't deploy to Runtime. My Runtime server is default Tomcat and run on port 1776.
So please help me.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Faizi
I am using Livesite 3.0.2.0 and Opendeploy 6.1.1
Please any one help.
tec_iwov
you using the new workflow model not the old wft scripts?
kmu
What is the exact issue? Does the workflow throw back an error? Any errors in the OD logs? Perhaps you should provide more details if you expect help from anyone on this.
Faizi
Thanks for reply.
Actually when i submit the files using Publish Livesite content workflow thats works fine without any error. But problem is, it wont deploy to runtime server. Which is same server as development server.
I have putted the path of allowedHosts in odbase.xml but it wont work.
Please check the attached odbase.xml file, if there is any problem in it, plz reply and give your suggestions.
Thanks
tec_iwov
I don't know if OD will recognize nodes with the same host name but you can have multiple paths under 1 node. this is how mine is configured and works ok
<node host="vmTS6711LS302">
<allowedDirectories>
<path name="C:\iw-home\OpenDeployNG\tmp"/>
<path name="C:\src\livesite\runtime\web"/>
</allowedDirectories>
</node>
you should also check the OD logs to see if there is any information as what might have happened
Faizi
Thanks Tec
I also tried that but its not work. I think there are some problem with configuration because there are many deploy config file at od-home\config\livesite folder and when i submit file using Publish Livesite workflow it picks different xml for development and production.
According to log file it deploy the files to database but it is also not exist in db.
I have attached some log files, hope you will get some clue. I am waiting your kind reply.
Thanks
Faizi
/,/l;/l;/l;
Faizi
sdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdf
Faizi
sdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsfs