Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Deploy Task in WFM 1.0.0.1
incognita
Hi
Im using TS 6.7.1 SP1 and WFM 1.0.0.1. I'm trying to use a deploy task, but it seems to keep hanging.
I've used the command as follows:
$IW_HOME/iw-perl/bin/iwperl
and i've defined the variables ODhost,ODDeploymentName, ODPort.
I checked the log file iwevents, and according to this, it's invoking an external task, and then nothing happens.
I'm attaching my ipm file and logfile.. coudl someone please help?
Thanks in advance..
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
msrinivas
Are you on Windows? If you are try using $IW_HOME/iw-perl/bin/iwperl.exe. You might also see a zero byte file called iwperl in that directory. If so delete it.
incognita
I did as suggested, but there's no change - it still hangs..
msrinivas
Ok. I think I understand what you are saying above. Is there any reason why you changed the command from the default
http://$IW_SERVER/iw-cc/urlexternaltask
to $IW_HOME/iw-perl/bin/iwperl?