Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
VFE inserts spaces after special characters
moulikk
Testing out new installation of 6.7.1 I came across the following problem with VFE.
For the four standard special characters
nbsp, copyright, reg, trademark
For everytime after the first time that I use them in my text, the VFE inserts a following space automatically. So for example, I get this result.
[html]
A& #169;& #169;& #160;& #169;& #160;& #169;& #160;& #169;& #160;& #169;& #160;AS& #8482;& #160;& #8482;& #160;& #8482;& #160;& #8482;& #160;A
[/html]
I did not click on the nbsp button at all, just inserted the © character continuously. The spaces were automatically inserted after the second time I clicked on ©.
Note: I inserted spaces in the text above to ensure they are displayed correctly in here
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet