Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Teamsite Search not fetching dcrs
Meena25
Hi,
I have a requirement in Teamsite Search.
I have a dcr with field name "Emp" and its value "hi".
Requirement is to fetch the dcrs which ever has the value "hi" for the fieldname "Emp".
I made corresponding entries in field mapping.xml. I have attached it.
After submitting the particular dcrs to staging and reindexing, i am able to see "Emp" entry in the dropdown.
But on click of this Emp, i am not able to find any files... I get a message saying "no matches found".
Could anyone help me out in solving this issue? And i am not sure about what this has to be.
Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet