Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Installing TeamSite 5.5.2
AKB
Hi,
I am trying to install TeamSite 5.5.2. After the reboot, they Y drive doesnot come up. I wait for 10 minutes, again try but it never comes up.
The iwserver service doesnot start. Wanted to know if any one of u had this problem. I did read a thread about stopping IIS before reboot etc. I did that also but still unsuccessful.
Your help will be greatly appreciated.
I am also writing statements from the log file:
TeamSite I18N initialization successful!
[Fri Sep 20 16:05:08 2002]
*** IWServer Locale is --> English_UnitedStates.MS1252@Binary
[Fri Sep 20 16:05:08 2002] TeamSite Server Starting.
[Fri Sep 20 16:05:08 2002] iwserver: 5.5.2 Build 9275 Interwoven 20020617
[Fri Sep 20 16:05:08 2002] Watch Event Thread started
Network monitor is started.
[Fri Sep 20 16:05:08 2002] Reading users and groups...
Local system: "ABHOJANI"
[Fri Sep 20 16:05:08 2002] done. 2 users and 0 groups read.
[Fri Sep 20 16:05:08 2002] Warning: this system is configured with different values for the
[Fri Sep 20 16:05:08 2002] initial and maximum pagefile size. It's strongly recommended that
[Fri Sep 20 16:05:08 2002] you use the same value. Low memory condition is triggered based
[Fri Sep 20 16:05:08 2002] on the initial size.
Domain "ENTOLOGY" is added to the domain list, pdc="\\PROD0".
[Fri Sep 20 16:05:08 2002] Cache size: 30000
[Fri Sep 20 16:05:08 2002] Error...in TStorageHandle::ReadRecordBegin: record field is expected
[Fri Sep 20 16:05:08 2002] TStorageHandle::GetErrorCount 1
[Fri Sep 20 16:05:08 2002] Error...in TStorageHandle::ReadRecordBegin: record field is expected
[Fri Sep 20 16:05:08 2002] TStorageHandle::GetErrorCount 1
[Fri Sep 20 16:05:08 2002] ID file C:\iw-store\events\ID invalid (-1,-1).
[Fri Sep 20 16:05:08 2002] ID file C:\iw-store\events\ID_ invalid (-1,-1).
[Fri Sep 20 16:05:08 2002] Failed to start event manager.
Thanks a lot,
AKB
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
AKB
Hi,
After trying to install teamsite 5.5.2 atleast 15 times finally could do it properly.
Earlier I had TeamSite 5.0.2 installed under C:\Interwoven\iw-home. After uninstalling TeamSite 5.0.2, I was trying to install 5.5.2 in the same directory (I did remove registry, etc etc....) but was unsuccessful but when I changed the directory to C:\TeamSite\iw-home, there was no problem...
Any thoughts as why the installation in the same directory failed....
Thanks,
AKB
sajiddc
AKB,
Are you trying to use the same backing store (C:\iw-store). I think that could be your problem. Why don't you just rename the existing backing store and let teamsite create a new store for you. I hope you do know that the format for iw-store is different between TS 5.0x and TS 5.5x versions.
Hope that helps.
AKB
Hi,
I did remove the backing store also. The only difference is I changed the directory from C:\Interwoven\iw-home to C:\TeamSite\iw-home and things went ok.
Thanks a lot,
Anil
ziggy1
I am having the same problems over here. The Y driver just wont come up. I am installing TS on a machine that is a part of a domain but I am logged in as the administrator on this particular machine, not the administrator of the domain.
Do I have to be logged in to the domain and as the administrator on the domain to be able to install TeamSite successfully ? Is it not enough to be logged into this computer as it´s administrator ?
Adam Stoller
You should be logged in as the TeamSite server's machine Administrator. If this is not working, I would strongly recommend that you contact Interwoven Support - because in all likelihood you are running into a problem which will be easier to diagnose and resolve through several interchanges of information and it will tend to go faster with a support contact than it will on this forum (where most of us can only *guess* at aspects of your environment.
--fish
(Interwoven, Curriculum Development)
fuzzy
Did you get this sorted, since I encountered the same problem
I fixed my problem, I moved the backing store to another location and restarted the server (teamsite) it started working.
I had the 4.5.1 backing store
Edited by fuzzy on 12/20/02 04:52 AM (server time).
AKB
Hi,
Try changing the iw-home directory. If for the earlier installation iw-home was
\iw-home, change it to like
\interwoven\iw-home for the new installation.
Thanks a lot,
Anil
fuzzy
thanks,
I found my problem it was the old backing store. I had not deleted it before the install, so I just moved it to another directory and restarted teamsite. To my surprise it came up and started working
thanks
Fuzzy