HiI am initiating OD through workflow. The requirement is something like this:A DCR is passed in the workflow and after the Reviewer approves it, an xml file is generated and this xml file needs to be moved into another location using OD which is another task in my workflow that calls an ipl file which initiates OD using iwodcmd start command. I would like to know what the file=$filelist in the PERL file in the iwodcmd command(iwodcmd start mydeploymentname -k area= $areapath -k file=$filelist) should contain. Should it contain the path to any textfile which contains the list of files that i need to deploy? Kindly let me know as I am stuck on this issue.Thanks
Thanks for your replies. But I have already configured this file path and area while creating the deployment file(deployment.xml file). Do I need to mention the area and path again in my ipl file also? If that is the case, Can i give the file list path directly in my ipl file?
I would like to know what the file=$filelist in the PERL file in the iwodcmd command(iwodcmd start mydeploymentname -k area= $areapath -k file=$filelist) should contain.
-k file=$filelist
$file^
Thank you for the information. I have made the necessary changes in my Perl Script and the deployment is working. But I am facing an issue. I only want the file(DCR) that is routed in my workflow to be deployed. But in my case, the entire package is getting deployed and not the file alone.I have given the area something like this.../default/main/new/STAGING as i need to deploy my files from the staging area. Now, the remaining path till the location of my DCR is getting printed in the filelist and the entire folder structure is getting deployed as per the path in the filelist. I want only that particular DCR to be deployed. Can anyone tell me how I can control what is being printed in the filelist and what necessary additional configurations i need to make.Thanks