Hi!,I have a element in my DCT as shown below. (it is also attached in the text file)[html][/html]the "ContentType" is a replicant which allows me to select any one of the container's (1 to 5), the default one is container1 which is used when i create a new DCR.now i change the ContentType to container3 by using the "+" symbol of the replicant(which gives an option to select a container out of the available 5 container's when clicked on the "+" sign)I would like to know which container has been selected by the user when he changes the ContentType(say for example the user select container4- how can we capture this event)is there a way to capture this information when the user change/select the ContentTypei tried this function ContentTypeChange(nameItem) { alert(nameItem); } IWEventRegistry.addItemHandler("/ContentType","OnReplicantAdded",ContentTypeChange);but it doesn't seems to work...thanks in advance for the help...ThanksMohan
I would like to know which container has been selected by the user when he changes the ContentType(say for example the user select container4- how can we capture this event)
is there anything wrong in the code above