I need to paste a selected value in the cursor location in a visual edit field.It works like this: callout from the visual editor and opens a new window, selecting a new value will copy the content to the visual editor. This is working fine.But I need to copy it to the cursor location where it was before callout, in case some text is already there, e.g.,: "This is test". If cursor is after test, is should paste there.Can anybody help? Thanks in advance..
thanks a lot for the response.can you help me tell, where can I find the Editor's Instance name? where it is defined..?thanks again..
callout [] opens a new window, selecting a new value will copy the content to the visual editor. This is working fine
This is the calling js block called from a callout
...callout from the visual editor...
datacapture_editor_events.js, the js that is called in the datacapture..I asked this question long back, if it can paste in visual editor, and i got reply it will work like for any other field...and it worked.