Hi,If I try to run iwupdate using -x flag, it gives me error message :Can anyone tell me do we need special previlidge to run the iwupdate using -x flag. I tried running the command using master id. There is a difference between source and target workareas. These are not same.Also, I would like to know whether iwupdate updates the version of the file while copying from src to target.I have observed that my src / target file has version 1. But when this file is copied to target workarea , it updates the version to 1+. Any idea why is it so?Thanks for your help.Sumit
Hi,If I try to run iwupdate using -x flag, it gives me error message : ERROR:02403: No update performed.
ERROR:02403: No update performed.
/iw-home/bin/iwupdate -x /default/main/(branch)/STAGING/docs/ /default/main/(branch)/WORKAREA/(workarea)/docs/
Example% iwupdate -x main/branch1/WORKAREA/wa1 main/branch1/WORKAREA/wa2
Did this ever get resolved?I'm having the same problem on TeamSite 6.7.1 (not SP1): /iw-home/bin/iwupdate -x /default/main/(branch)/STAGING/docs/ /default/main/(branch)/WORKAREA/(workarea)/docs/ Do I have the vpaths (from /default) right?The CLT documentation really isn't clear, nor is the error message: Example% iwupdate -x main/branch1/WORKAREA/wa1 main/branch1/WORKAREA/wa2