Hi everyone,How to make a usertask accessible to a particular user? Is there any property for the same to be set or else what need to be done for the same?Teamsite version that I am using - 6.5Explaination:I am currently working on an existing workflow where in some modifications need to be done.I am facing one problem with the workflow. There is a usertask that need to be accessible to the Approver only (where Approver is expected to Approve/Reject the work done by an editor). But this task is visible to the editor also, and editor can very much access and Approve/Reject his/her own work, which very much defeats the purpose of having an Approver in the picture.I am new to Teamsite, can you please help me out how can I make this only accessible to the Approver?I have set the owner of the usertask as the Approver only, but it didn't help. What setting or property I need to use for implementing this thing.Your response will be highly appreciable.Thanks in advance,Mamta
They are different users
Thanks a ton dear!