I wasnt able to add the post to existing forum.. last replied by Ghoti.. so creaing a new thread..
[QUOTE=ghoti]Expanding on the last two posts - the basic concepts are these:
the devnet post is so easily breakable .. I just replied to the post & it broke the thread .. not even allowing me to remoev the post.. anyhow posting it again with updates in the post ..===========So thats exactly what my understanding was. But here is the same issue I am facing (bullet #3 above). Its emptying all element values for that tab when opened exiting DCR.I just tried to update dct with new container. Moving existing element to new container in one of the tab.The element was part of another container. So just moved element & added into a new container (at the same level as old) in the same tab. I was expecting empty element value for new element (xpath change). But its breaking whole tab, removing values from all the fields in that tab including original container.Any suggestions?ThanksTS 671, Windows