Hi,I want to attach a file along with the workflow from an external task. I have placed my file under workarea, but the workflow is not able to get the file and it is not throwing any error also.I have used $task->Addfile(filename,"comment");Could you please help me out in finding out where i'm going wrong.Thanx in advance.mpal
Yeah Gothi, I have given the file name relative to workarea only, ie, "filename.txt". The workflow is showing some attachment, a folder symbol but if u open it from todo list it opens up ccpro WA where i have placed the file.Do I have to give "/filename.txt". As Im out of office, not able to check now.
No Kaarla....my filename is just as "filename.txt". One more basic doubt. How I have to get the file in work flow from external task. Will the attachment get attched by default. Or do i need to do anything more in the wft. Because as per my scenario wft gets initiated from cssdk and it is invoked with out any attachments, and in the external task i'm attaching the file. The next step is open deployment of all the files mentioned in filelist.Thanksmpal