Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Understanding Database Deployment
retesh
Hi All,
I am using TS 6.7.1 SP 1 - OD 6.1 on UNIX.
I am new to OD. I am using Stand alone Deployment for storing the content of my dcr to database table.
I have read od.610.ddadmin.pdf and successfully deployed my dcr content to my intended database.
QUESTION: When I am hitting iwodcmd start DDTutorial/ddconfig –k iwdd=deployment1 on the command line then all dcr's content under the data folder of the workarea which is specified in the xml-source area tag of ddconfig.xml file is getting updated in the database table.
So if I have created one new dcr under a workarea then content of all the previous dcr will get updated into the database table even though their entries were already present in the table.
**Note** In my case I have multiple dcrs differentiated with ids under the data folder.
Is this a normal practise or Is it possible to update table for single dcr which I have recently edited/created??
Please throw some light on this.
-Thanks,
Retesh
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nakumar
Please use "real-update" option. Go through ddadmin guide on real-updates
retesh
Please use "real-update" option. Go through ddadmin guide on real-updates
Hi,
I have read this in pdf. Setting real-update attribute value to "yes" should work. I guess nothing else is required.
-Thanks,
Retesh