Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Unable to see Targeting specific menus on LiveSite 3.0 and Targeting environment
gauri
Hi,
I am working on LiveSite 3.0 and Targeting.
On the development environment that I have, LiveSite 3.0 and Targeting are installed,
but I am still not able to see the Targeting-specific menus.
Details of problem:
After LiveSite and Targeting installation, I am able to see following menus
1) SiteMap Tab --> Action Menu --> Manage Segments
2) Content Tab -> LiveSite Menu --> Manage Segments
3) Iwadmin store has Targeting specific components added to the component branch
But, I am NOT able to see following Targeting-specific menus:
1) SiteMap Tab --> Action Menu --> Manage Content Rules
2) Content Tab --> LiveSite Menu --> Manage Content Rules
3) Portlets --> Customer Segments, Content Rules
User profile with which LiveSite is accessed, is as below:
1) User is 'TeamSite Master'
2) Has following roles for the required branch:
Branch Administrator, Marketing Manager, Site Manager, WorkflowAdmin
Need help on how to get access to all the Targeting-specific menus.
How to resolve this issue?
Is there any other access setting required to get these menus enabled?
Gauri
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
tec_iwov
are you not seeing them or are the greyed out?
you need to be under a site to see content rule items.
gauri
Hi,
are you not seeing them or are the greyed out?
[Gauri] I am not able to see the menu items; Those are not appearing at all;
you need to be under a site to see content rule items.
[Gauri] Even when I am under the site, I cannot see the required Targeting Menus mentioned earlier.