Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
ExportCmd documentation or sample seems missing
egauthier
Hello
I have searched for IManExt.ExportCmd documentation but coudn't find it in the "iManage Extension Library for WorkSite Developer's Guide.pdf" manual.
I didn't find any sample or useful information on this web site.
Can you tell me if this class is documented please ?
My purpose is to have a simple API class I can use to export a document to a standard file system, I guess this is ExportCmd's purpose, but maybe there is some other way.
Thanks a lot
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
egauthier
any news on this one please ?
MikeWiz
4 years later and I'd like to know the same answer.
I'm looking to somehow export a selected document to the user's local file system.
Thanks in advance!
Migrateduser
iManDocument.GetCopy
narek1
iManDocument.GetCopy("Location on desktop including file name", imGetCopyOptions.imNativeFormat);