Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Http 404 not found
rajnag
I installed TS 5.0 (windows 2000 and IIS is webserver). when I am trying to access Teamsite (
http://localhost/iw
). Login page is not coming, I am geting http 404 file not found error. Can any one suggestion is this.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Are all the Interwoven Services running?
Can you access Y:\ ?
Is IIS (TeamSite "site") listening on port 80 or port 81 ? (should be the latter)
Have you checked the log files in IWHOME/local/logs/ ?
--fish
(Interwoven, Curriculum Development)
rajnag
yes i am able to see Y:/( editions,workarea,staging
directories) and also IIs listen at port 81.
this is my iwtrace.log
[Wed Sep 25 13:23:26 2002] Watch Event Thread started
[Wed Sep 25 13:23:26 2002] TeamSite Server Starting.
[Wed Sep 25 13:23:26 2002] iwserver: 5.0.1 Build 3687 Interwoven 20010719
Warning: TeamSite Web Preview is not a valid group name
[Wed Sep 25 13:23:26 2002] Reading users and groups...
Local system: "ACC07"
[Wed Sep 25 13:23:27 2002] done. 2 users and 1 groups read.
[Wed Sep 25 13:23:28 2002] TFSEnvironment: cache 30000 maxthreads 234
[Wed Sep 25 13:23:29 2002] TPointStore format 2
[Wed Sep 25 13:23:29 2002] Backing store version: 100005
[Wed Sep 25 13:23:59 2002] TFSEnvironment: cache 3000 maxthreads 23
[Wed Sep 25 13:24:00 2002] TPointStore format 2
[Wed Sep 25 13:24:00 2002] Backing store version: 100005
[Wed Sep 25 13:24:15 2002] Contractor Thread started
[Wed Sep 25 13:24:15 2002] Contractor Thread started
[Wed Sep 25 13:24:15 2002] Vacuum Thread started
[Wed Sep 25 13:24:15 2002] Vacuum Thread started
[Wed Sep 25 13:24:15 2002] Batch Jobs Thread started
[Wed Sep 25 13:24:15 2002]
\Interwoven\TeamSite\etc\iw.cfg: rpc_threadcount=64
Translation_DE_DE.tbl.dcres
Adam Stoller
I suggest you contact your local Interwoven consulting representative or Interwoven Support.
The only thing I'd be curious from the log is the Warning about the TeamSite Web Preview not being a valid group - but I don't think that's causing your problems.
--fish
(Interwoven, Curriculum Development)
rajnag
Is any one know the solution
rajnag
i got it
Adam Stoller
You got it - great!
Perhaps you could share with everyone else what you got?
--fish
(Interwoven, Curriculum Development)