Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
input parameter in DbSchema
carletto
I need some helping hands!
The Workflow process calls in external Job an .ipl file that contain this code:
....$cmd = "$iwhome\\iw-perl\\bin\\perl $ddhome\\bin\\iwdd.ipl cfg=$dbschema deployment=deploy workarea=$workarea dcr=$dcrPathName dbname=$dbName";....
in dbschema I put this code:
....<column name="mccm_ts_wka" data-type="VARCHAR(200)" value="$workarea" allows-null="no"/>
<column name="mccm_ts_dcr" data-type="VARCHAR(200)" value="$dcrPathName" allows-null="no"/>....
the variables $workarea is correctly insert in a DB
while $dcrPathName doesn't insert.
The field is null.
I don't understand where is the problem.
Some of you tell me something about this error?
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
I see that you are passing in the perl variables to iwdd.ipl. Print the value of $dcrPathName in the external job ipl and see if it is null or empty.
Translation_DE_DE.tbl.zip
carletto
The variable $DcrPathName isn't empty and it's correctly put into a iwdd.ipl.
The problem is that the same variable doesn't pass into DbSchema.