Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
can we call multiple inline command?
Ramarao
Hi,
I am calling an ipl using inline command in the DCT.
In that ipl again I am calling an inline command for populating the dropdown list.
But when the DCT form is open, the dropdown list is empty.
When I hardcoded the same in the DCT,the dropdown is populating with the values.
Can u help me where could be the problem.
Sample code in attachment.
Thanks in advance.
-Ram
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
sasikumarg
This might be simple problem check you ipl file or Can you provide your ipl file here..
Ramarao
Hi,
I have attached the sample code.
dazzlad
Can you post the whole of sample.ipl?
Ramarao
Hi Dazzlad,
Here I attached the sample.ipl
DCT calls an sample.ipl using inline
inline command="/apps/iw-home/httpd/iw-bin/product/sample.ipl"
Please c the attached file.
Thanks inadvance.
-Ramarao
dazzlad
I don't see any attachment!
Ramarao
Hi,
Sorry
Now u can check it out.
Thanks,
Ramarao
dazzlad
I am afraid this won't work.
Perl doesn't know or care about inlines. What you are printing is just a String value.
You'll need to execute your inline from within Perl using something like:
[PHP]my $value = qx(/apps/iw-home/iw-perl/bin/iwperl /apps/iw-home/local/bin/enterprise/products/get_metadata_attributes.cgi);[/PHP]
budget2.rptdesign
Ramarao
Hi Dazzlad,
Thanks alot.
Now it is working.
Thanks
-Ramarao
CapitalizeMonth.rptdesign