Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Worksite MP Object Model (WOM) 5.0
thirupraju
Hi Friends,
Please help us to find the Worksite MP Object Model (WOM) API Developer Guide. We got Version 4.0 and looking for 5.0.
with regards
Thiru
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Does anyone know if there is a document or web link that covers the changes from the 4 to 5 WOM API ?
These are some of the changes I've found that break our build:
The following classes are missing or moved:
com.imanage.workteam.constants.ImlConstants
com.imanage.workteam.appservices.cache.CacheManager;
The following methods are were changed, these are the replacements I have identified:
com.imanage.cms.api.workteam.User.searchGroupMembership(userSearchArgument);
com.imanage.workteam.command.CommandFactory.start()
com.imanage.workteam.utilities.WorkletUtil.WorkletUtil.runCommand(appCommandRequest)
The following constants are missing or moved:
com.imanage.workteam.constants.I18nConstants.NAME_column1
com.imanage.workteam.constants.I18nConstants.NAME_column2
com.imanage.workteam.constants.I18nConstants.NAME_footer
I have made the following changes are they correct:
com.imanage.workteam.appservices.session.AppSessionManager.createSession => createAppSession
com.imanage.workteam.appservices.session.AppSession.getSesson => AppSession.getAppSession
New com.imanage.workteam.utilities.WorksiteServletRequest() => WorksiteServletRequest(HttpServletRequest)
com.imanage.workteam.utilities.WTUtilities.getWorkspaceByName(wsLibrary, name); => getWorkspaceByName(wsFacility, String)
CapitalizeMonth.rptdesign
Migrateduser
Support have advised me that the developers guide has been renamed to "Client programmers guide" and it's packed into the WOMSDK installer