Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
error code 1067
amalia
Hello, my problem is that when I try to connect to TeamSite I can't. I have it installed in a Windows 2000 Server and I was using it before, but the license expired July /2002, so I don't know if the reason is because of that or also because the error I get is " that the Service Interwoven TeamSite can't be started, .....and the error is 1067". Please I will appreciate a bit of help. Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
(FYI: I've put in a request in to have this post and the one it is in response to moved to a separate thread under Content Management)
---------------------
Error 1067 is regarding an *invalid license* - and as you yourself point out - the license exprired last July - thus the software is doing exactly what its supposed to do.
I suggest you contact your local Interwoven Sales representative about purchasing a new license if you want to use the software.
--fish
(Interwoven, Curriculum Development)