Ok I got it. My teamsite server seems to be running but when I try to login to the content center it says server disconnected .What can be the problem?
I am attaching only a part of the log.If thats not enough do let me know
I did attach my log
Hey I edited my post again please have a look.
no Iam not.Actually on march 28th this problem came up and they stopped and restarted the server. And today again the same problem came up.
Iam just trying to understand this stuff. So here it goes. Yesterday I said that I am having difficulty logging into the content center but the server was runnung fine.Today it started logging us in again.So I was just checking what did they do.When I looked into the iwtrace.log I understood that they stopped the server and restarted it again.Am I right?And is there any other way to solve the problem xcept stopping and restarting the server .Because we had a simillar problem a week back.Thanks in advance.
First let me understand this.Am I right ,did they restart the server?Just confirming my assumptions.
Thanks for your replies and here is my iw.cfg