Hello.
Is anyone please able to help me out with the arguments I should be passing to an IManExt.ImportCmd object to preset certain values for the imported document's profile?
I'm already passing a value for "IManExt.Import.docClass" and for "IManExt.Import.docSubClass" (both via a ContextItems object), but I'd also like to set a few other values for various custom attributes. eg. Presumably the argument to pre-fill the Custom3 field is something like "IManExt.Import.custom3", except that it isn't and I don't have a clue what it should be.
I found some example code in a blog entry over at
http://support.interwoven.com ("Utilize the IMANEXTLib.ImportCmd to File New Documents", dated 28-Jan-2008). Unfortunately it only demonstrates argument strings for a few of the attributes, not including any custom attributes.
I think we're planning to buy the complete SDK at some point soon (I guess I was a little surprised a while ago to find that the API docs at least weren't a free download), but presently I'm stuck with some API documentation PDFs for Worksite 8 that I inherited from people who worked here previously. Regrettably they only seem specify a couple of context parameters for the ImportCmd object, specifically "iManExt.Import.Filename" and "iManExt.Import.KeepCheckedOut".
Anyway, if anyone can help me out with this I'd really appreciate it.
For context, I'm writing VBA code for Office 2007/Worksite 8.2.576. We're mostly post-profiling, but there are few occasions when we're forcing users to pre-profile, ideally with some of the profile pre-filled. In such cases the VBA code uses the ImportCmd object to create the new document in Worksite.
Thanks.
Mike.