Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Can we add a custom button in TinyMCE
Resh_Bab
In TeamSite 6.7.1 SP1, can we add custom buttons in TinyMCE editor?
Thanks,
Resh
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
moonkhanna
In TeamSite 6.7.1 SP1, can we add custom buttons in TinyMCE editor?
Thanks,
Resh
I think, this was released with SP1. Check the SP1 documentation on Tiny MCE or search Support. There was a post as well the other day regarding this.. You may like to search Devnet for TinyMCE
TommyWillB
I just looked thru the Release Notes for 6.7.1 SP1, and while it has a lot of little TinyMCE things, it doesn't say anything about the ability/inability to confugure custom buttons.
I'm stuck!
Slabrador
I think you need to look in the FormsPublisher Developer’s Guide - there seems to be some info in there.
TommyWillB
I've looked at the 6.7.1. SP1 Forms Developers Guide, and those instructions don't work.
To the best of my knowledge there is no such guide for (non-SP1) 6.7.1.
The only other guide I can find is for 6.7.0 which didn't have TinyMCE.
Slabrador
Apparently the FP Dev Guide for 6.7.1 and 6.7.0 was the same document - which doesn't mention TinyMCE at all.
We're attempting to configure TinyMCE for 6.7.2 right now and are getting there, but it's quite different to 6.7.1.
TommyWillB
I've read elsewhere that they way you configure TinyMCE for SitePublisher (LiveSite) and FormsPublisher (Templating) is quite different.
But maybe they unified this in 6.7.2 (hopefully).