Hey I just scanned some of the recent posts since I haven't been here in a while. Doesn't look like WFM is catching on very well. I'm not really surprised.
Fun? Seriously? OK, so you're one person who likes the tool. Anyone else?I would be interested in hearing why you think it's more robust than developing WFT workflows. I sat through the webcast a few months ago and it seemed monumentally complex to me. As the workflow engine is designed, there's just no way to make a really useful GUI type tool to make developing workflows easy. Based on the number of posts about WFM, it's either so simple and wonderful that no one has any problems with it, or no one is using it. Except you of course. )
...if you go through the complete tutorial, you will find, things have been well done this time as compared to the previously know WORKFLOW BUILDER...
You've chosen a strange benchmark. "well done [...] compared to the [...] WORKFLOW BUILDER" is seriously tongue-in-cheek compliment.It does not take much to be more useful than WF Builder.Overall, WFM is a GUI/API to build (almost?) the same WF Specifications run by the same WF Engine. And yes, instantiation differs or so it seems.Granted, it now has Client footprint and uses SOAP - WOOHOO! You also can no longer get away with bloated Event Subsystem if you useWFM but hey... What's an extra RDB + tables with hundreds of thousand of rows between ECMS friends.
Why end the thread? Are you connected to Interwoven in some way? You certainly don't put up a very strong argument for your position. And you certainly don't get to decide when a thread ends.
If you define many as one, then that's a brilliant argument! Well done.