Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Mediabin Client doesn't see Domain Local Groups
Alligator
We are running MB 4.6.1 on Win2k3 on a 7 domain enterprise. When I attempt to apply permissions to a folder I can only see global groups or users in an individual domain. I can't see domain local groups. Anyone else eperiencing this problem? The kb fix doesn't work.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
lyman
Hi, you really need to post this to the "MediaBin Product Line" forum.
Have you attempted to log into your server as the same user that is running the MB service to see what domains that account can access? Remember that that is the account making all the domain requests.
Cheers,
Lyman Hurd
Alligator
Yep. Didnt work. Thanks for the suggestions. Will repost.
Gary