Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Manifest file in workarea
nirali
Y:\default\main\aBranch\WORKAREA\aWorkarea\zz_tst_aWorkarea_0_manifest
When I try to access "zz_tst_aWorkarea_0_manifest", I am getting message "Access to the manifest file denied". How can I access this file ?
There is no permission setting for this file and I am authorized to access aWorkarea.
There is another file "zz_tst_aWorkarea_0_12161818046015_aWorkarea_preview.html"
which also I can not access. Is this file created automatically ? I did not create this file.
In this workarea, I have another folder templatedata which contains category, datatype and data folders. I have DCRs in data folder and I can access these DCRs, so why not manifest file and html file in "aWorkarea" ?
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
These are the autogenerated files while using preview functionlity of Temalate...so whenever u clickon preview button ofany dcr...these files get created...