Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Error inserting illustrator (.ai) files in MediaBin 4.6
emgdev
Version: MediaBin 4.6
Platform: Windows 2003
Error:
I am receiving an error when attempting to add Adobe Illustrator (.AI) assets to MediaBin. A screenshot of the error is in the attached .doc. I also tried using the Vector EPS encoder when ingesting the illustrator file but was unsuccessful, I receive the same error.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
iwTech
Try to add an .ai file using
insert unmodified
task
[font=Book Antiqua]Post the error log
-Vin
[/font]
lyman
How old are these ai files? It appears to be being picked up by the vector eps primitive. Only very old AI files are eps. More recent versions are a form of PDF...
You could also try switching to the Inkwell rip. But I would open a support case so we could try the exact file in question.
Cheers,
Lyman Hurd