I am calling an external task from a Workflow . This is basically an Perl script that i am running on the system. This is a new Teamsite 6.7.1 server that we are running on Windows2K3 . Is there any configuration that needs to be done for external scripts . I checked the support site and made the following change in the authentication section iw.cfg file. It still did not work [authentication]disable_ext_task_impersonation=trueThis is the output from the iwtrace.log file :Execution of command C:\IWO\local\bin\test.ipl failed (Error: 2000004) for user: AO-IN002004\AdministratorThis is the output from the iwobjerrors.logCould not run C:\IWO\local\bin\test.ipl for task 7222; aborting (requires admin attention)Somebody please help
I am using a WFM for the workflow This is my teamsite version Version: Interwoven TeamSite 6.7.1 Service Pack 1 Build Number: 68040 I am getting this error both before and after adding the entry in iw.cfg. Attached is my perl script. I am able to execute the perl script when i run it from the console .
...my $debug = FALSE;...
my $foo = FALSE; my $bar = TRUE; print qq("$foo") if ($foo); print qq("$bar") if ($bar);
1
FALSETRUE
Could not run C:\IWO\iw-perl\bin\iwperlC:\IWO\local\bin\unlock.ipl for task 7472; aborting (requires admin attention)