Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Email XSL customizations and available options
nickhohlfeld
I'm interested in utilizing the out of the box notification.xsl files for email templates, but with some minor customizations. I'd like to add the approver's name in the message of the email, but do not know all of the available options.
For example,there is code in the xsl file to pull in the vpath:
xsl:value-of select="//Job/CurrentTask/AreaVpath"
But I don't know all the options available, specifically, to pull in the approver's name.
Does anyone know where I can find a list of available options that can be used with the "//Job/" xsl value?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Faizi
If you are using TS 6.7.1 and Livesite then there are different NotificationEmail.xsl at following path:
Y:\iwadmin\main\livesite\config\WORKAREA\shared\email\workflow
You may go through "RevisionNotification.xsl" its add the approver name in email.
Following code will help you:
[html]
[/html]