Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
CSSDK error
kalpanat
I have created a java file that retreives the users for a specified group (say "testGrp"). I have all the required libraries and also the necessary imports in the java file (I have not included the whole code here as it is too large).
I am getting an error when i try to get the name of the group when iterating through the TS groups retrieved from the client object.
The error is : cannot access com.interwoven.sharedutils100.xml.Emittable
file com/interwoven/sharedutils100/xml/Emittable.class not found
Not sure what this means, any help would be appreciated.
The code snippet:
CSIterator usersIterator = null;
CSIterator grpsIterator = null;
try {
// get all the groups from teamSite
grpsIterator = client.getPrincipalManager().getAllTSGroups();
} catch (CSException e1) {
e1.printStackTrace();
}
// loop through the groups retrieved above
while(grpsIterator.hasNext()){
try{
// get the first element from the iterator and cast it as CSGroup
CSGroup grp = (CSGroup)grpsIterator.next();
// get the displayName for the group
// I am getting an error at the following line
String Dtmp = (String)grp.getDisplayName();
// error:
// cannot access com.interwoven.sharedutils100.xml.Emittable
// file com/interwoven/sharedutils100/xml/Emittable.class not found
String Ntmp = grp.getName();
String Ftmp = grp.getFullName();
String Dtmp = grp.getDisplayName();
} catch (CSException e1) {
e1.printStackTrace();
}
}
Thanks,
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kalpanat
I am replying for my own thread. I identified the problem and would like to share the solution in case someone else has the same issue:
Need to include this jar file in the classpath:
"sharedutils100.jar"
once that is done the code compiles fine.
Thanks,
Migrateduser
You should tell where you can find that file. You'll need to download the cssdk client installation, and find that file in the cssdk installed directory.
buddha1
Hi noodle_eater2001,
I am trying to install 3.1 SP1 windows client cssdk on windows vista. its not allowing me to install. can you please guide me. I saw in the release notes that windows XP, 2000 are compatible. can i instal in windows vista? i appreciate your valuable answers
Migrateduser
There is an option to run a certain executable in Windows XP in different compatibility mode. Try to set it to run as Windows 2000 or Windows 2003. I haven't used Vista, so I am not sure if that is an option. You can try to set the cssdk client to run as one of the compatibility mode, since you won't need to install any server software. It should just be a some jar files and you can download the cssdk samples from Interwoven's support site.
buddha1
Hi noodle_eater2001,
I installed CSSDK on XP and it works fine and i have a question: we have a java code and how can we use it in workflow modeller.
I have searched all the docs but in vain.
Can you please help me with this.
Thnaks,
Kishore