ISO Compliance

Options
Is Teamsite ISO compliant?

Comments

• ISO what?

ISO is the Internation Standards Organization and they have created and/or maintain a vast number of different standards.

If you are referring to process standards such as ISO 9000 - it is not the tool that needs to be compliant, but the process that uses the tool: "Say what you do, do what you say".

Perhaps you can be more specific about what you are looking to ascertain?

--fish
    (Interwoven, Curriculum Development)
  • Yes, I'm referring to ISO 9000.
  • Take a look at ISO 9000 2000 Introduction in there you'll see the following:

What is ISO 9000?
      The term ISO 9000 refers to a set of quality management standards. ISO 9000 currently includes three quality standards: ISO 9000:2000, ISO 9001:2000, and ISO 9004:2000. ISO 9001:2000 presents requirements, while ISO 9000:2000 and ISO 9004:2000 present guidelines. All of these are process standards (not product standards).
    To this end - the various Interwoven products fit very well into tools that one can use throughout, or develop within, an ISO-9000 compliant process.

Does that help?

--fish
  • I'm referring more to if the process that Interwoven used to develop TeamSite followed ISO 9000.
  • Ah - thanks for the clarification.

As I'm not working in the software development part of Interwoven, I'll have to defer answering this to someone who is. Sorry.

--fish
TeamSite Developer Resources

• Docker Automation

• LiveSite Content Services (LSCS) REST API

• Single Page Application (SPA) Modules

• TeamSite Add-ons

If you are interested in gaining full access to the content, you can register for a My Support account here.
OpenText CE Products
TeamSite
APIs