Hi everyone,
I was just curious if anyone else has successfully upgraded VPS' Site In a Box from 7.3.1.1 to 7.6. I am asking because I am going through this now and am running into some issues.
1) For 7.3.1.1, you were to uninstall CCE from VgnContentSvcs and install vcm-up-war in the cmaext EAR. Now, CCE is part of 7.6. Are you supposed to still re-install that web app in cmaext?
2) I was under the impression that I should *not* install CCE into cmaext under 7.6, so I've been trying to get it to work without doing that step. However, I cannot get the siabcmaext web application to start up. I've tried updating the springcontext.xml with the latest from the new CCE and replaced all of the 7.3.1.1 jars with the new 7.6 jars, but I get this error:
PropertyAccessException 1: org.springframework.beans.TypeMismatchException: Failed to convert property value of type [$Proxy59] to required type [org.hibernate.SessionFactory] for property 'sessionFactory'; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot convert value of type [$Proxy59] to required type [org.hibernate.SessionFactory] for property 'sessionFactory': no matching editors or conversion strategy found
So, it seems that the Spring AOP is not producing the sessionFactory object that is required, but is instead injecting the proxy object. Has anyone experienced that problem with the upgrade?
Thanks,
Eric