Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Brand new install question
ttriemst
Hello all,
I have a new install of LiveSite (Site Publisher), and I have a question on how to do something. I ran through the installation and had no problems with it. I am trying to make sure that SitePublisher is working, but I am not able to create a site. When I click on the sites tab, it brings up with correct page. I then select File, New Site and the new site wizard starts up. When I go to the second page where it asks for a Page Type and Layout Type, the drop downs are both empty. I have done some checking and can't seem to locate any instructions on how to enable them. Does anyone know how to enable the drop downs?
LiveSite 3.0.2, TeamSite 6.7.1, Solaris 10
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Can you check your $IW_HOME/install directory for logs related to any *install* .log and see if you can locate any failures?.
Logicee
Actually the problem is you have an incompatible version of Live Site for the Teamsite you are using.
LiveSite 3.0 works fine with Teamsite 6.7.1, but if you are using LiveSite 3.0.2 then it works with Teamsite 6.7.1 SP1.
Try to confirm this with the Interwoven support. But as far as I know thats the issue, Version compatability.
ttriemst
Thanks for the check Logicee. I forgot to put down that I am running Service Pack 1 for TeamSite 6.7.1 in my initial comment. I already have a case open with Technical support and I have forwarded on the question to confirm that TS 6.7.1 SP1 is compatible with LiveSite 3.0.2.
ttriemst
Hey all,
Just wanted to pass along that I figured out what is going. It seems that Microsoft Internet Explorer is the only "supported" browser and I was using FireFox. That is a bummer because I thought that they were getting away from being browser dependent. Oh well, what can you do.
Thanks
tec_iwov
3.1 will be more browser independent
new_report_11.rptdesign