Hello all, first post.I have created a new, simple deployment that is set up to transfer flies within a datastore between two teamsite servers. If I choose not to "Record Extended Attributes", the deployment works successfully.However, if I choose to "Record Extended Attributes", the deployment fails.The manual mentions issues related to the an alternate location for temporary deployed files on the receiving server, but is very light on details.If anyone can enlighten me as to why my deployment fails as a result of choosing the extended attributes, and what I can do to overcome this issue, I'd greatly appreciate it.thx,Jason
Would be nice to know what is your OD and TS Version, Platforms and SP Level. Also, do you have OD Base/ OD ReceiverVersion discrepancy? What is the exact Deployment Error Message?
The Micro log simply says "failed" and I noted:'dont_do' specifed -- ** DATA WAS NOT DEPLOYED **
The entire copy of the log in case it helps to put things into perspective...
Check ODHOME/etc/deploy.cfg. In there, do you have commented out line similar to teamsite.version: 6.7.1?If you do, un-comment it. If you do not, create one. Restart OD Base Service and try again.