Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
issue with indexing customised attributes
nikhil_palav
I am using TS6.7.1.I am using Advanced Search for searching customized attributes.I am not able to search the customised attributes.I have included them in FieldMapping.xml but not in search_custom.xml.so i have all the attributes listed in the dropdown of Advanced Search UI alongwith the default one's.But when i try to search through the content based on that attribute i am not able to search them.
I am attaching my FieldMapping.xml herewith.after making the entry i stop & start the Index and Search services respectively.so that the entry is populated in the drop down of Advanced Search UI.Then i purge the branch(iwndxpurgebr /default/main/
) & again add it to indexing(iwndxaddbr /default/main/
) so that the customised attribute is indexed.But when i run iwsrchattrib -t it does not give me the list of attributes indexed.path is from Y:/ onwards to templatedata/category-name/data-type .on iwsrchattrib -e it does give me the default list of attributes indexed alongwith my customized one's which are listed in the dropdown.
I am not able to identify whether i am able to index my customized attributes or not.
The similar thing happened when i tried to index the fields in a DCT.
Please let me know how i should go about it.
Thanks in advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet