Hi,We are using TeamSite6.1 on Solaris 8 platform.<root-container location="Root" name="Root"> <container name="Links" location="Links" combination="and" min="0" max="10"> <item name="Country" pathid="Country"> <select multiple="t" required = "t"> <option label="China" value="China" /> <option label="Japan" value="Japan" /> </select> </item> </container></root-container>IWEventRegistry.addItemHandler("/Root/Links/Country", "onItemChange", validateCountry);I am trying to call "onItemChange" event handler for "Country" item.but it is not working for all the replicants "Country" item.Please let me know is there any way to call "onItemChange" handler for all the replicants Country item.Thanks in advance.
I tried that but it is giving an error "object doesn't support this property or method".
Yes. item.name is not giving the full XPath instead it is giving only container name. how to get the full XPath of the replicant? how to loop through all the replicants items? Please help me.
Thanks for your reply.Now I am using parent.IWDCEventRegistry.addListener('onItemAdded', setCountry);function setCountry(item) {---}In function setCountry(), how to get the XPath of the item.I try to print item in alert, it is showing as item:[object Object]
try the following code [...] i dont know whether it works in 6.1