Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
errors in TeamSite
nirali
If there is an error coming up as a submit of a file by some user.
Which log file will have the entry for this error , how can ?I figure out which user was logged in at this time and what activity did he do ?
I guess iwevents.log file will show the entry of who logged in, but how can I relate this entry wioth the error and where can I find the error ? In iwtrace.log ?
I am hsving hardtime understanding iwtrace.log.
Pls explain.
thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Faizi
There are various log files for logging:
access.log : It logs all information regarding access events by user.
servletd_out.log : It logs all exception/warning regarding Teamsite server.
cssdk.log : It logs all exception/warning regarding cssdk.
iwevents.log : It logs all TS Events.
eventsubd.log : It logs Eventsubsystem exceptions.
And many more.
For your case you should check "iwui\servletd_out.log" for exception occurring during submit.
nipper
What you want *may* not be in the logs. If it is happening on a submit (button) then TeamSite is invoking a workflow, which is custom code created on your site. So if the error is happening in the custom code, you will need to find someone who knows the workflow in question to help debug.
It might help if you post what is happening, someone can probably point you in the correct direction.