Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
How to run CSSDK code with SOAP
TeamsiteUser
Hi
I have write a sample CSSDK code to access team using SOAP with Teamsite 6.7 sp1 Can any one suggest which jar file we needed to access Teamsite host. I have put cssdkiface.jar and sharedutils100.jar in my class path and if others jars are needed how can i get these jars
Thanks in advance
Abha
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Just add all the workflow_modeler/lib/*.jar files into your classpath.
TeamsiteUser
If I dont have workflow modeler. Shall I need to install it to get these jars ?
Migrateduser
If I dont have workflow modeler. Shall I need to install it to get these jars ?
You can also get these jar files from Teamsite server.
{iw-home}/cssdk/cssdkiface.jar
{iw-home}/cssdk/log100.jar
{iw-home}/cssdk/sharedutils100.jar
and add them to you build