Can I use iwupdate to transfer a file from store to store? Does this carry Extended attributes of the source file
Thank you for the reply. I tried. It syas stores are not matched. My requirement is to trnasfer files from one store to another.Say I have 10 editions in a store. The size of an edition is 2GB (But they contains pointers to editions then total size is not 10GB)When I transfer those editions using iwmigrate, the target store consumes 20GB :-(Is there a way to overcome this issue.
There is something called as Incremental Migration. If you are not in need of any version history or such for files in question, you can do so forthe latest editon of source.HTH
I think you understand my problem. I need file versioning as well. Can you give me some information on Incremental Migration
Thank you. You said somthing about Incremental migration !!Can you give bit of information on this.If we transfer branch itself , then dont we get a space issue? Is it a identical copy of the same branch with versioning?
You mean to say we need to take the difference of those two editions in the source side and transfer to the destination store? Then can we maintain the histry of files?
When I transfer those editions using iwmigrate, the target store consumes 20GB :-(Is there a way to overcome this issue.