Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Error with CSSDK
TeamsiteUser
Hi
While trying to run sample code of CSSDK in Teamsite 6.7.1 with SP1
I am getting follwoing error. Can any one suggest the possible reason for this
com.interwoven.cssdk.factory.CSFactoryInitializationException: (Factory initialization failed)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.factory.CSFactory.getFactory(CSFactory.java:132)
at com.mot.sps.dap.utils.SampleCSSDKUtil.getCSSDKFactory(SampleCSSDKUtil.java:43)
at com.mot.sps.dap.utils.SampleCSSDKUtil.getCSSDKClient(SampleCSSDKUtil.java:53)
Thanks in Advance
Abha
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kalpanat
It would be great if you can send the complete stack trace and code snippet at the beginning of the error (in this case i guess "CSFactory.java:132" line 132 of the java file mentioned).
Thanks
Migrateduser
Can you post your samples.properties file? Which sample code are you trying to run? Have you tried running the CSHelloWorld.class file? Make sure that the samples.properties file is set for the SOAP connection and not the JNI connection.
TeamsiteUser
Hi
Thanks for ur reply. I have attached my sample class and properties file which I am using , please take a look
Regards Abha
Migrateduser
Hi
I think you are missing a jar "cssdkjni.jar".
Just Check weather this jar is present in the \iw-home\local\config\lib\content_center\customer_src\lib\.
All Jars that are required to must be present at the location---"C:\iw-home\httpd\webapps\content_center\WEB-INF\lib\".
Check at both location,it must be at either of these two location , if not present then copy that jar at any of the position.
Hope it will work.
Thanks