Hi I have written following new rule set with Next Gen tag UI for TeamSite 6.7.1 with SP1. attached with this post But I am getting error that " There is some error in meta data capture information . Please contact your administrator " can any one suggest me the possible reason for this Thanks in advance Abha
Hi Attached is the ruleset file and snippet of metadata - rule .cfg. Still dont able to find why it is giving error "There is some error with you meta data capture information . Please contact your System Administrator"Thanks in advance Abha
Have you tried commenting out / removing the script / alert section? This should help either eliminate or isolate that part of the datacapture.cfg as being the source of the error.
I do not think it is the alert at the bottom, though it does not work. I added it to my DC.cfg and it still ran. I noticed the lack of view and view_containers in the DCT posted but have not read the DTD to see if tabs and views are either or.
<data-capture-requirements type="metadata">
<root-container...>...</root-container>
We have upgraded to 6.7.1 version. Rest of the ruleset are still in old format in local/config. This is the default ruleset which comes as example in local/config/tagui/rulesets60. I am trying to run it just by defining it in metadat-rules.cfg and it is not working. Are we missing some configuration entries to run both rulesets.Will you suggest me any method so that I can debug the cause of error ?