HiI have written a small perl program to pull the first name and last name from the active directory if we provide the id of the user. This perl program works fine when I run it on command line. But when I try to copy the code by making neccessary changes to WFT file and invoke the WF so that I can display the first name and last name in the approver dropdown, I am not able to pull them. THe dropdown comes empty.I even tried to logging into log file but the approver dropdown always comes empty.Not sure why the code is not working when embedded in the workflow. Any clues will help.Teamsite version - Interwoven 6.7.1 SP1Thanks,Sandeep
I am sorry I did not understand what ISCBorisB meant by the Environment Variables in the TS thread. Can you please tell me what it means ?
Also one more thing I am able to connect to Active directory and fetch the use id's (aliases) for specific group. But I am unable to get the Full names i.e. first name and last name. Since I am able to communicate with Active directory and able to fetch the user id's, I dont think there is any problem with the enviornment variables
There is no problem in the HTML part. I am not getting the results itself from the active directory. my $objRS = $ADO->Win32:LE::Execute("<>;(&(objectClass=group)(objectCategory=group)(sAMAccountName=All Claim Users));sAMAccountName,distinguishedName;subtree");print "Value == ".$objRS->RecordCount;In the above code, I am getting $objRS->RecordCount = 1 when I run the perl program from command line. But when I run exact above code in WF it returns me 0.I am gone crazy now, finding no clues. Any Ideas why there is difference?