Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Visualformat Reading error with Teamsite 6.7.1 SP1
Tanuj
Guys
I just upgraded my teamsite to teamsite 6.7.1 SP1 with the latest patch on windows 2003 server.
Problem I am facing is that if you have a textarea in replicant and then you try to reach that item within the replicant through the tree in the left, then it give javascript error "object not found" and then it does not read the value for the textarea from the DCR.
this works fine if the textarea do not have external editor. so I am thinking this is some ektron bug.
does anybody face the same issue.
I am attaching the datacapture file just in case you want to try. make sure your tree menu is enabled.
This happening in RightLink item
Thanks
Tanuj
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
RedRubicon
Hello,
Try adding a container around your textarea item; this worked for me.
[html]
Right Link
Link Title
Top right link's title
[/html]